Skip to main content
index page

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

schim21 how long ago did you do this because none of us on here can get through to them. they took us all i guess. on my way to the lawyers office. i will let everyone know what they say.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/07/2005 - 09:38

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I just called the phone and did get the voice mail of hyla saying to leave a message or email her if it was about a refund. I left a message and emailed her . No response yet. But i will keep bugging them until i get an answer.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/07/2005 - 12:19

Way to go Glo. Just left a message.

I have also filed complaints with: AZ & NV & NY attorney general offices, AZ & NV State banking commissions, the FTC, and hell, maybe the BBB if I rememeber correctly.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/07/2005 - 12:48

citykid we all have to stick together in this. i look for a class action lawsuite to occur. i will be right in the middle of it too. they should have to pay

Submitted by on Fri, 10/07/2005 - 13:22

CONTACT THE ATTNY FOR MMG & RMP, Mike Gerity (mgerity@ig-law.com)

Submitted by on Fri, 10/07/2005 - 16:43

Yeah but is that lawyer for us or for MMG Better be careful what ya log onto.

Submitted by on Sat, 10/08/2005 - 19:05

i think he is for mmg. i think i remember reading something about him in the attorney generals report. but not for sure if he was for them or the complaintants

Submitted by on Sat, 10/08/2005 - 19:38

citykid,
the last i actually spoke with someone was a long time ago. Tekkain did return and email about 2 weeks ago telling me to talk w/ finance to get my information. I have the names of the credit cards but was told by the new consolidation co. to get the names of the collection agencies the accounts are with now inorder to sign with them. The phone just rings. I have left emails everyother day for Hyla. My next step is to talk with the OH Attorney General - AGAIN - to get what I need.

Submitted by schim21 on Mon, 10/10/2005 - 07:28

schim21

( Posts: 67 | Credits: )

Go to the Arizona State Banking Department Website, press release section, they have just released the outcome on the MMG suit, either contact them or take that information to your State Attorney General and State Banking Department, money is still available

Submitted by on Mon, 10/10/2005 - 10:51

I have emailed Hyl three times and asked for the status of my refund but no answers from her. She stated that we should contact her personally about our refunds but she isn't answering anyone I guess. I am sending her another one today.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/10/2005 - 13:34

been to the AZ State banking Dept - not much help - been to my state Banking Dept - NO help ...and my State Attorney General...Not much happening. I am not done with the 4-6 weeks yet. I have the date circled on my calendar and will call my Attorney General that day to get action. I figure my money is theirs but I will not give up..I have over $5000 in with them!!!

Submitted by schim21 on Mon, 10/10/2005 - 14:00

schim21

Has anyone tried to call mmg lately? It is said that you are suppose to talk to hyla if you are calling about your refund

Submitted by on Mon, 10/10/2005 - 17:06

I read on that ripoff.com about someon called jamie. she stated that she spoke to hyla and she was promised to recieve her check in 2 days.. did you get it or what?

Submitted by on Mon, 10/10/2005 - 17:10

okay. the last post that was done in my name was not made by me. weird. i know that i have a cool name and all, but i would not be asking how i can get them to stop taking money out of my account - as i have been waiting for a refund since may and they have not taken money out of my checking account since then.

so......to the person who used my name for their entry.....why? what is wrong with your own name?

that being said....in response to guest10, i'm the same person from ripoff.com who wrote that hyla promised to have my refund sent out on wednesday by 2nd day air. i did not receive my refund. actually....oddly enough...i got a phone call today from mike in customer service. he told me that my refund would be here on the 18th, via certified check from bank of america. he also asked me to update my blogs on the interent when i get the check. i will do so when the check clears, obviously...because it just may bounce. you never know.

i thought it was a bit odd that there was a contradiction from what he said and what hyla had told me a week ago when she just happened to answer her phone (totally random and weird).

and to add further insult, mike was trying to give me their phone number again.

i know all of their extensions by heart.
tekein in the legal office 121
christine in finance 100
mike in customer service 127
miss hyla stanton herself 104

but good luck getting them to answer. and i'd love to see that check in my hands. of course...they're not refunding me that $800 in retainer fees...but at this point, i'm over it. i just want my money like the rest of us and will continue to raise hell about it until it gets here.

and please....people....lets keep up the good work with these complaints. we're all in this together. all we can do is help one another with the power of our voices.
thanks everyone.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/10/2005 - 18:29

thanks for the answer jamie, i was told pretty much the same thing about the check being bank of america but it came from hyla herself. i will also post the date if and or when i get it.

Submitted by on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 03:49

I phoned Hyla yesterday and she actually called back...I was away from my phone and she left a message...I am waiting for information I need in order to sign on with a new company...she said she woudl be happy to have a packet sent of my account...we'll see if that ever happens...I still have a few weeks before the 4-6 week period is up on the refund...I am waiting for that day!!!

Submitted by schim21 on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 07:06

schim21

Has anyone gotten help from Chris Hayes at KPHO TV in Phoenix that was written about earlier, I spoke with him and he is working on roughly 9 victim complaints
Oh, the phone numbers that were written about in an earlier blog, the extensions, all bogus, the place is closed and no one is working, the phone number comes out of her house, and they bounced a refund check of a friend of mine that was to have been to repay the funds that MMG owed them according to the Banking Commission decision, so they sent that to the Commission

Submitted by on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 10:23

wow. no wonder nobody ever calls back. i'm not surprised to hear that they're bogus. but surely there must be somebody working if i got a phone call yesterday from "mike in customer service." maybe they're all buddies together and hang out at hyla's house. who knows for sure? really?

and i'm not surprised to hear that your friend's check bounced. that makes me very nervous about my own refund.

so what can we do, everyone? keep on complaining??

yes, i've exchanged emails with chris hayes. he asked me to keep him updated. i know that he's working with people who live in arizona, but i'm not sure about out-of-staters.

this story just gets more and more disgusting as it unfolds.

Submitted by on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 12:19

chris hayes cannot help out of staters. he did respond to my email. i am nervous about my refund check as well...not surprised though...at least the phone takes u to a voice mail now when last week it just rang. just shady. I hate feeling helpless...this is aweful and i cannot wait to be done with ths whole fiasco...if that ever happens...i am more mad a my credit being so screwed up than anything. we could have been out of debt by now if we went with another company..that sucks

Submitted by schim21 on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 12:36

schim21

Ought to put a lein on that big house that was on the KPHO TV Expose for the amount they owe until it is refunded back to you and the check clears.

Submitted by on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 13:45

spoke w/ hyla yesterday. she took the time to explain some things to me. said that they are NOT moving to texas. they were ordered to refund in AZ b/c they did not have a license there. they are located in NV. she let go many employees b/c they were not returning calls. she was told about this forum by a friend and was surprised at what she was reading. she said whe did not blame me for getting out and apoligized for poor service. she said the info i requested and my check - a cashiers check - will be 2nd day mailed today. she did say that she only had 1 incident of a bounced check that she sends cashiers checks...thought you'd all like to know...

Submitted by schim21 on Wed, 10/12/2005 - 07:27

schim21

I am now getting calls from my creditors wanting to know how to get ahold of MMG. I guess I'm in the dark because just in the last two weeks did I know there was anything hinky with them. Has anyone had success in getting their money back?

Submitted by on Wed, 10/12/2005 - 10:12

Guest. Why should any of us have to pay retainer fees for a contract that they have defaulted on? Also, I am not aware that they are licensed to do business in any state. Shouldn't that in itself make the contract void? Has anyone asked Hyla why it takes so long to get a refund?

Submitted by on Wed, 10/12/2005 - 13:18

i also talked to hyla and she informed me that even though i couldn't see anything being done with my creditors that there was a lot being done. she promised to send my chech cashiers check also. i only hope she told me the truth about my refund. i have witness that heard eveything she said to me that that day she was on my speaker phone so i do have witnesses of our conversation.

Submitted by on Wed, 10/12/2005 - 13:38

jnifer
If you read the outcome of the Attorney Generals decision against MMG all fees were to be returned along with all money you sent them, if there is a problem and they don't want to return the fees to you take a copy of the decision to your attorney general and start a State suit like they did in Arizona. I don't think they want to go through that again.
Check to see if they are licensed in your State, its easy, if they are not then they are really in violation and can get a $50,000 fine like they did in Arizona.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/13/2005 - 06:47

schim21,, be sure and let us all know if you get that promised check tomorrow. i am interested like others since i was also promised a cashier's check but have a couple of weeks to wait for mine. if you don't get it i will be calling hyla asking why she lied to you and is that what i have in store for me too. good luck to everyone in getting our money. i see the lawyer hasn't been back on here. i guess none of us contacted him.i will be so glad to get this over with this company. this is so stressful waiting and wondering about the hard working peoples money they took and like others my credit is also shot. this is the most terrible thing that i have been through in my life. the dishonesty, ruiening peoples credit like this. but the credit companies don't look at all the money we paid into this company they just think we were ripping them off like mmg was doing to us.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/13/2005 - 14:46

nothing new. i just want to say, again, how pissed off i am.

i wonder if i should have asked them if they are supposed to give me the entire amount back, including the retainer fee....i'm a bit confused about that.

does anyone know what we are entitled to? was that just the state of arizona?

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 10:07

I was the lucky one on RIPOFF REPORT that got their money back. Whew! Unfortunately I referred two coworkers way back when to the plan, and they've not been as fortunate. I got my money back when I started forwarding my correspondence to the local (back then, Phoenix) press. Hyla called me the next day with an apology, and a routing number. My friends are starting to send stuff to the Reno, NV press. Here's some addresses to send to:

Fox 11 News
4920 Brookside Court
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 856-1100
steve.halliwell(at)cox.com

KTVN News
4925 Energy Way
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 858-2222
bbrown(at)ktvn.com Bill Brown ??? News Anchor
wdamonte(at)ktvn.com Wendy Damonte ??? News Anchor

KNPB Public Broadcasting
1670 North Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89503
775-784-4555
info(at)knpb.org

KOLO-TV
4850 Ampere Drive
Reno, NV. 89502
775-858-8888
news(at)kolotv.com

[color=red][size=2][email made inactive as per forum rules-Vikas][/size][/color]

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 10:26

Be sure you copy the "Mike" jerk on your emails to the press. It's classless, but then, os is Mike.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 10:38

hyla called me. we spoke for about a half hour and i really want to believe her. i do have empathy for her situation as she explained it to me. i promised that i wouldn't provoke any more negativity about her anymore. i will update the good news when i get my money back. i'll make sure to let you all know, for sure.
as for everyone out there who is angry and upset about this situation, i wish you luck. like i said, i really want to believe her. she sounded very sincere and explained the situation in detail. she was very accomidating. i wish this would have happened a long tiime ago before this kept getting worse and worse.

but i guess it's better late than never.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 12:24

Guest.. I spoke to hyla also and truely want to believe her but then you read about these people that were promised their money and didn't get it after she made the promise her self, it worries me , i need my money. We did not miss payments to them, they got their money so what is the hold up for all of us. She sounded very sincerer to me too and i know she is getting tons of complaints but she should do what she promised to do and all this would stop. And her life would be better and ours really would.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 14:01

I spoke with Hyla today, and she promised to take care of my coworkers (the ones i referred to the program). I DID get my refund a while back after talking with Hyla. I'm hopeful my coworkers get theirs. It's tough seeing them everyday, droopy faced, and so broke they rarely even have lunch. I'll let everyone know whether and when my coworkers get their refund. They're really hurtin' for it.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 14:12

ok guest. i will wait until the promised day and if i don't get it i will be furious. since my credit is shot what else can go wrong in my life right now? hopefully she will do what she says and this will all stop. i hope she realizes that for the most part it could be worse for her.i think we would all sleep better if she keeps on sending money owed to all thes folks.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 14:17

jamiezane, I re read the Arizona suit and all in atate and out of state people were to get all money and retainer fees back.
If Hyla is monitoring these replys why doesnt she cone on and explain why we are waiting all this time to get our money back when all our moeny was to have gone into our own trust accounts each month as was advertised when we signed up. Therefore all our money should already be in the bank in our names. She can sound so sincere when she talks but we are hurting for our money and they dole it out a dollar at a time. Come on tell us the truth where our money is

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 17:25

guest3, i agree with you 100%, why is she just lingering it all out? is this a game for her or what? taking 4-6 weeks is crazy, it didn't take 4-6 weeks to get each payment that was due to them. i am just sick over this. how can we make this company stand up to their promise to pay everyone. is the attorney general checking to see if she has paid the rest of the complaints that are coming in?i also re-read the the arizona suite and it did state that all people in state and out of state is to be paid all monies. that is a court order. how can they keep doing this to all of us.

?

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 18:00

I still like the post that said put a lein on their big house in Tempe, AZ until they pay the amount owed, thats easy to do and interestingly made Hyla jump real fast and start calling or answering her voicemails and making promises

Submitted by on Fri, 10/14/2005 - 18:23

lori, did you get your check? or was it another lie from that lady again. i read on that ripoff.com that you were expecting the check and packet yesterday, just wanted to know if we are getting some positive feed back from mmg or if it is still a rip off.

Submitted by on Sat, 10/15/2005 - 07:01

I don't know about all of you, but I have been reading the messages on this site for a month, listening to people complain about what is not being done, I am from Illinois and was in Phoenix last week on business, I drove over to the address on the MLS listing on an earlier message and my jaw dropped, the neighborhood houses look like they start at $1,000,000 and go up from there, and start at 4000 sq ft, the house on the listing was huge, and had a big black new mercedes station wagon in the front.
After seeing this place and am still missing my $5400.00, I am going to place a lien on the house while its still for sale, at least I can get my money out of the house when its sold rather than promises of payment when my money should have been there all the time in the trust account. If you guys don't get together and do something they will be gone, long gone.
Why not get two of you from the same state together like they did in Arizona, contact the authorities and show them the outcome of the suit and get them in each and every state they sold to contqact the tv stations to run investigations and demand the money.
The house is a mansion and they aren't hurting for anything and I do mean ANYTHING.
She is pulling your chain to say they dont have the money, trust me.

Submitted by on Sun, 10/16/2005 - 09:30

for my last post i accidentally didn't enter my name...so it appears as "GUEST" at the top of page 10. i was in a rush and it was an oversight.

that being said....i just wanted to add (under my name this time) that i will be updating as soon as i get my check. i'll also update on the ripoff.com, too.

it's supposed to be here, officially, on the 18th...just two more days. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone out there. i really believe that we are all going to get our money back. i know it's been a really crazy battle and it's been an unbearable wait, but i think that believing it will happen might help a little bit with the anxiety.

good luck, everyone.

Submitted by on Sun, 10/16/2005 - 20:32

i surely hope that hyla is on her way to keeping her word but i really wonder if she really is. on ripoff,com someone named lori said she was suppose to get her check a few days ago and that she would up date when she did, well she hasn't stated that she got it yet so did hyla lie to her? and if so look whats in store for us . i have just about had all i can take from mmg. i am waiting until the date that hyla herself said i would get it and then i think it's time for someone to step up and take some legal action,.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/17/2005 - 04:02

sorry the last post was to jamiezane i accidently put the name in the guest spot. sorry jamie. it was a response to your post just before that one. again sorry.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/17/2005 - 04:06

i surely hope that hyla is on her way to keeping her word but i really wonder if she really is. on ripoff,com someone named lori said she was suppose to get her check a few days ago and that she would up date when she did, well she hasn't stated that she got it yet so did hyla lie to her? and if so look whats in store for us . i have just about had all i can take from mmg. i am waiting until the date that hyla herself said i would get it and then i think it's time for someone to step up and take some legal action,.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/17/2005 - 04:07

i revised it with guest on it and tried to remove the one with jamiezane on it but it was too late ,. again it was an accidnet. i think we are all so frustrated that we are at our wits end now. truely sorry for that entry under your name.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/17/2005 - 04:11

it's okay! it's not the first time. i have a cool name anyway. i guess that's why i use it instead of something else.
so......i just got my check in the mail today. it's the same check number that hyla told me it would be, but doesn't say bank of america on it anywhere and also doesn't say that it's a certified check either. i've never received a certified check before so i wouldn't know what it looked like anyway.
i'm about to go to the bank right now to deposit this. i'll let everyone know if it clears. i'm really keeping my fingers crossed now. seeing that check in the mail was like finding the holy grail. i only hope it's real!

Submitted by on Mon, 10/17/2005 - 10:14

this is Lori....I have yet to receive the info hyla said would be 2nd day air'd. I gave until today (which was 6 days) I called and left a message...sound like a lot of us have had the same conversation. i too told her i would watch my comments about her and the company...but I have not rec. the info promised. I have updated my stuff on ripoff once but need to do it again.I hope to find that "holy grail" as well here in the mail!!! hyla did give me the info i needed over the phone - thank goodness - or I would still be in the same boat...i tried to tell her how she KILLED all of our credit and nothing they would do could get it back. on my way back - but now in the hole for 4 yrs...when i should have been on top by now :(

Submitted by schim21 on Mon, 10/17/2005 - 11:38

schim21