Skip to main content
index page

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

Hi Citykid

After you have filled the registration form, please log in the forums with your username and password.

If the registration process was left incomplete, email address once entered cannot be stored back again in the system. Please use a different email address to sign up in the forums.

If you face any problems, please send your mail to [email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email]

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Sat, 11/12/2005 - 08:23

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Roxette....thanks so much...I've now joined & hope to get into this class action lawsuit!

Submitted by afisse2000 on Sat, 11/12/2005 - 08:44

afisse2000

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

schim21, you mean you got a response from the lawyer, i haven't yet, hyla tells us to contact him but he doesn't respond either. i haven't gotten my refund either, no surprise for me either but i will still keep pushin it with whoever and whatever i have to. has anyone seen anything on dr.phil or 20/20 . i haven't. i know that everybody is getting a lot of messages from everyone on here. i sure am speaking out to congressman, ftc, everybody i can think of.

Submitted by MadMom on Sat, 11/12/2005 - 11:12

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

Hey All, it's Jen2. No word from the attorney as yet. He may be doing some investigating on his own which is great. I'll let you know when I hear something. Anybody get their refund yet?

Submitted by Jen2 on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 08:15

Jen2

( Posts: 20 | Credits: )

Hello this is madmom, no refund but got an email from customer service just today saying that i would get my refund as soon as everything was finalzed, what finalizing , i had to file bankrupcy over this company. I emailed back and told them that and that me and a lot of others want our money nowwwwwwww.i am still furious. I am also waiting for a lawyer to contact me. I guess someone is there since i got the email. Hyla's extenstion still says she will be out of the office until july 9th to dial 121 and someone will assist me. Yeah right. Hyla if you are still reading this we want our money nowwwwww"""""""'

Submitted by MadMom on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 14:09

MadMom

no refund for me eaither, I guess after waiting nearly 10 months for mine, there in no hurry to send it to me.. Madmom, I also filed bankruptcy and they told me the same thing, waiting on my creditors ect, WHAT CREDITORS!!! Well, I guess that just gives us more time to file more complaints and put a suit against them..

Submitted by on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 14:34

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

That's how i look at it too swgal77. This company needs stopped and stopped now. I also got an email from cris hayes and he said try email hyla herself but that doesn't work either since she doesn't answer them anymore. I emailed him back also and told him that all of us out of staters that didn't know about the first order until after the fact should get our money too. It doesn't matter when we cancelled it is still our money not mmg/rmp's.this is just more of their little game playing .

Submitted by MadMom on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 14:40

MadMom

Hello everyone,

I just discovered this site but I was also ripped off by Hyla Stanton & her companies. She owes me $5,000. I was also reading stuff on Ripoffreport.com from others as well that are trying to get the thousands back this woman has taken from us. I have contacted numerous state & federal agencies and it's just amazing that no one can help me. The State Banking Department suied Hyla Stanton and as they told me 'The case is closed and there is nothing they can do for me'. Unfortunately, the Arizona's States Attorney's Office worked with the State Banking Dept of Arizona to put her out of business and they also say they don't think they can help me since the court case is over. You can get the report off of the State Banking Dept of Arizona's website. I read that her house in the upscale Tempe, Az. neighborhood called Triple G Ranch is for sale and that she sold some cars on ebay this week for around $50,000. Some wonder if she is going to skip town, or country. She was ordered to pay over $200,000 in the Arizona case and from what the gentleman I spoke to said "Good Luck. I hear she's running out of money." This situation is terrible for all of us and I urge everyone to submit complaints to the FTC. I find it completely unfair that Arizona won't help the ramaining injured parties of this situation because we were not informed of any sort of class action law suit. I would be interested in joining or looking into any sort of class action law suit we can take against Hyla Stanton so the rest of us can get restitution. Apparently there has been local Arizona news reports on this as well as an article in the Scottsdale Times. I am going to submit more info to the FTC tomorrow.

Submitted by kristiec on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 17:34

kristiec

( Posts: 26 | Credits: )

It seems that the State Banking Dept. of Arizona has ensured that what little money M.M.G. (Hyla) has will go to Arizona residents only. When that runs out (or Hyla disappears) their will be nothing left for us out-of-state victims. As long as MMG has our money, they are illegally operating a debt management service. But, it seems that it's ok with the State Banking Dept. of Arizona as long as they have out-of-state customers(victims).

Submitted by on Mon, 11/14/2005 - 20:22

Actually, the State banking Dept has told them they have to $95,871.35 to out-of state clients... you can get that report on their website. But that does not help us who did not know about that law suit. Does anyone know anything new?

Submitted by kristiec on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 05:31

kristiec

Well, the class action attorney said his resources were not capable of a case like this. Whatever that means, he suggested we go through the Nevada Attorney General's office... which I have written and have yet to hear from. I urge everyone to please log on to their website and email them your story. I too have had to file bankruptcy and I would hazard a guess that 99% of us have had to do just that. Mine isn't even final yet as I just recently found out that none of my creditors were paid. I'm not giving up, I too want my money back. I haven't received any responses to my emails or phone calls, but I can assure you that none of my creditors received a power of attorney letter. They have never even heard of this company. Any refunds yet anyone?

Submitted by on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 09:43

kristiec...did you actually speak with NV AG? I received an email:
Our office would appreciate it if you would file a formal complaint with us. Unfortunately, can not accept an email as a formal complaint.
Please download a complaint form or file a complaint electronically from our website: http://www.azag.gov.
You can also contact our office and we will be more than happy to mail you a form for completion. You can reach our office at:

602.542.5763 - Phoenix Area
520.628.6504 - Tucson Area
1.800.352.8431 - In Arizona

Or if you prefer, you can type/write your complaint and mail it to the following address:

Office of the Attorney General
1275 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85009

Upon receipt, one of our legal staff members will review your concerns and contact you by mail regarding any action that can be taken by our office. If it is something that our office would not have jurisdiction over, our legal staff will then advise you on what agency you would need to contact for further assistance.

I mailed all of the information I had this morning...complaint form, copies of emails I have, contract and hi-lighted where they failed, a log I have of most phone conversations, emilas etc...everyting I have they will have a copy.

This is crazy!!!

Submitted by schim21 on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 10:12

schim21

( Posts: 67 | Credits: )

Does anyone know what is Hyla's work history, experience,education and other background information? If her resume is lacking perhaps that would add to the liability of MMG's referral sources (i.e. lower-my-bills etc) as it would show there was no due-dilligence performed.

Submitted by on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 11:27

Schim21,

I sent a formal compalint in to Nevada, with many supporting documents, and I received a letter from the Consumer Affairs Division saying...
"A careful evaluation of your complaint has been made. It has been determined that the address in Carson City, Nevada is the business' resident agent & mail forwarding address. The business appears to be operating out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Therefore, the division has determined that the proper agency to assist you in resolving the matter is:
State of Arizona
Office of the Attorney General
ATTN: COnsumer Information & COmplaints
1275 W. Washington Ave., Room 259
Pheonix, AZ 85007
(410) 542-5763

Therefore, we have requested they review your complaint to determine if they can assist you. To facilitate that end we are forwarding a copy of the information you sent the division.

Mike Hastings
Deputy Chief Investigator"

SO I called Mr. Hastings, who was not the friendliest guy in the world, and he gave me the name & number of the paralegal in Arizona who tried them. He said Sue Hill at 602-542-8889. SO I kept calling and finally Craig Rabey called me back. Turns out the number I was calling is his direct number & Sue hill worked under him and he was involved in the case. He is the one that said there is nothing Arizona can do for me now that the case is closed and they got restitution for those injured parties involved with the case at that time. He says in this case the State Banking Dept of Arizona & The States Attorney's Office for Arizona were basically one in the same and that neither could help me or re-try them in court. SO UNFAIR!!! Especially since there was never any notification about this law suit. He said the only way to get at them in court is if my states attorney's office would sue them or a private attorney. He told me I could call the Americopa Bar Association (in Arizona) and for $45.00 they will listen to my case and refer me to a lawyer suitable for this kind of case. Like the rest of you, I have been trying to avoid the attorney route because of fees but maybe if there is enough of us, we could all chip in and contribute to a legal team that would help us out. I have written to 2 congressmen inmy state, as well as my States' Attorney's Office and it turns out that my info was sent to Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation. They sent Ms. Stanton a letter. They too told me I should get an attorney. Also, One of my Congressmen sent my info to a chairmen at the FTC...
Ms. Deborah P. Majoras
Chairmen
Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20580-0002

I urge everyone to try an write Ms. Majoras a letter in the next few days... even if you already have submitted a complaint to the FTC. Maybe if enough people target this one representative to receive our letters at the FTC, it will finally bring it to someone's attention.

I have a certified receipt showing that they received my cancellation letter on June 13th, 2005.... so I have been at this for about 5 months now on trying to get my funds or response.

Submitted by kristiec on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 14:51

kristiec

Wow I went to school with Hyla. Her maiden name is Strauss and she is from the Dallas, TX area. When I did a search on her on Google the other day I couldn't believe what I read. She was a New Waver type in High School, then she went off to be a Stripper in Dallas. I don't think she has any Formal Education. Maybe she can get some behind bars.

Submitted by on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 17:19

I don't understand where RMP is operating..If MMG/RMP cannot do business in Arizona, and RMP is a mailservice.. Can they be doing business out of their home? if so then aren't they breaking the consent order because there home is in AZ.. Jo Schmo, If you are still there, do you know if Hyla has any other debt management business out there, besides, the MMG/RMP...

Submitted by on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 18:37

I agree with you swtgal77, i just sent another complaint to the attorney general office in arizona and said the same thing. They were ordered to cease all business and refund money and pay a fine but i was still sending payments after that order was given because i did not know about all of that until after the fact and look how many people has posted just in the last month or so that they have cancelled with mmg/rmp after having the same problems that we have. We cannot give up on this though. There will be a suite out of this. I just got a letter from one of my senators today asking permission from me to investigate this and i am sending it out with my permission in the morning. This company will be found out by the right person and then it will be our turn, i still haven't heard from the 2 lawyers i contacted maybe they are also checking them out. We have got to keep hanging in there for each other. Where is citikid lately? Haven't heard anything from that person for a while .

Submitted by MadMom on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 19:52

MadMom

Hi madmom, isn't it crazy, I just don't understand how they can get away with are money like that, and then all of sudden seem to run out of money.. I wonder if anyone even knows where or what are money was used for.. the banking commission? Ftc? attorney general? and how do they seem to get away, with just penalties, shouldn't "she, or "they be behind bars by now. You know darn well they'll just do the same thing again........ Sorry, just had to vent a little bit!! That is great your senator is wanting an investigation, finally someone who is willing to help.. good luck, let us know what comes up...

Submitted by on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 20:24

Swtgal77, yes i will let everyone know. I sent a copy of the order from the banking commissioner, copy of every payment i made with no debts settled, told him to see if they were licensed in our state,copy of emails that i got from hyla, finance , everything that i could get my hands on i sent. I told him of all the others out of state and told him that it was unfair to all of us that didn't file in the early stages because we didn't know about the suite until it was too late. I just pray it helps but at least he is interested or he wouldn't have sent me the letter would he now.let's keep our fingers crossed and he is a well known senator. In my opionion pretty powerful. I sure hope he is in this big mess.

Submitted by MadMom on Tue, 11/15/2005 - 20:55

MadMom

Hey, me again, okay, everyone that is interested, pm me, I have a phone number for the IRS, I've reported them as committing tax fraud... it's worth a shot and if our money is not going into these trust accounts and going to a personal account, the IRS should be able to find that out.

Submitted by Jen2 on Wed, 11/16/2005 - 07:02

Jen2

OK so I will continue to contact lawyers for a class action suit. my paralegal friend said it takes a lot of people and money..I said we have the people but will need to see about the money part...I hope to find someone by next week...maybe that is optimistic but I will try..i wlll keep everyone posted as I know more

Submitted by schim21 on Wed, 11/16/2005 - 07:27

schim21

Don't worry Idiot, (jeeze, that sounds terrible) we are all with you on that one. A BUNCH of us are. I read the ARizona report and saw that institutions like Bank of America, American Express, Credit Unions, etc. recommended these people to their clients who needed assistance. Do not blame yourself. PM me and I will get you the IRS info, thus far they have been very interested.

Submitted by Jen2 on Wed, 11/16/2005 - 07:49

Jen2

Hello everyone, and to the person that called themselves idiot, i guess great minds think alike because honey we are all in the same old boat with this. The stanton's will have to pay for all the lies, this country frowns on tax dodging. I wouldn't want to be them if they have been cheating the government. That could be real biggggggg trouble. I hope they get everything that they deserve for all their conning and scamming over the years. It will catch up with them and this may be it. People are fed up and want their money back and want justice done in this little scam.

Submitted by MadMom on Wed, 11/16/2005 - 16:36

MadMom

Hello Everyone, well, here is another avenue, the arizona department of revenue if you'd like the email address, please pm me and I'll send it on.
mad mom, did you get my pm?

Submitted by Jen2 on Thu, 11/17/2005 - 08:19

Jen2

I started with MMG back in August of 2004, I found them through LowerMyBills.com so who should also be held responsible for promoting this unprofessional, lying, irresponsible company. A couple of months into the program my situation got worse and I called and said I needed to close my account. I sent the letter back which they claim they never received. I have been waiting for my refund since June 2005. My money situation is worse than ever and now I have no choice but to file bankrupcy. Can someone give me the web addresses for the Arizon BBB and the Arizona General Attorney's Office so I can file complaints. Someone please help. =o(

Submitted by on Thu, 11/17/2005 - 10:49

Does anyone have a testimony that is positive about MMG or RIskMP? I've been with them since 2004 and I'm getting worried after reading this forum. Please reply asap.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/17/2005 - 11:38

Jeremy McKeen,

Well, they only thing positive thing I had to say is that they paid off one of my credit cards in 2002... but I got screwed in taxes for it... had to pay another $800 after I paid the creditor and MMG. They did recently pay back Jamie Zane so I try to remain hopeful but honestly, we are all in real trouble here. Are you still making payments into the program? If you are, stop immediatley because they are ordered to stop taking payments as MMG.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/17/2005 - 12:24

JeremyMckeen...I agree with kris.c...STOP payments immediately. Follow what you have read on the forum as to who to contact...we are working to get it right but it is taking long and is a process...i am currently looking for an attorney to take a class action suit against them...still no luck but still trying...I don't have anything positive...they did pay off one creditor but at about $1000 more than I originally owed...not as advertised...nothing with them has been as advertised...stay posted and join so you can get more info from us

Submitted by schim21 on Thu, 11/17/2005 - 12:28

schim21

Just a thought. You all have obviously not made any headway going after Hyla. Why not go after Chris? He's spending your money on his little scam. He's got his phone number everywhere (480-262-4931). His email is chris(at)killerkars.com. Why not jam up his email? Make some annoying calls? Destroy his means of income. Go after Chris, then he'll blame it on Hyla, then he'll physically abuse her. Then everyone will be happy. You can tell they're that type of people. Ex-junkies who scammed their ways up the ladder. She's probably starting to snort again now that the stress is picking up. He's probably boozing and railing too, just like they used to do. Hit them from both ends. They've attempted to (I hope you didn't let them) destroy you.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/17/2005 - 14:39

Madmom, sorry, I can't pm. I only have one email address and was used up when I originally tried to register on this site.

Attorney Gen said if the State Banking Department decides to do anything, they have to notify the AG. No notification as of yet. I don't expect one to tell you the truth.

I spoke with the Ms. Stanton's laywer. Seemed reasonable, or just giving me the run-a-round. I expect to talk with him again tomorrow.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/17/2005 - 16:23

Have you tried to read your pm since Roxette posted her message citikid?

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 11/17/2005 - 17:15

MadMom

No

Submitted by on Thu, 11/17/2005 - 17:28

Hey Y'all. Well, I've emailed a couple of you some info to get started. MadMom, THANK YOU for the info and yes, I put it to good use. :)) I'm about to move to Michigan, as soon as I have an email set up, I will log back on. Roxette, is there a way to preserve my PM's and still use another email address or do I have to start over? Just curious.
Jeremy, read your PM's. I have more info for you today. Probably get it to you by noon.

Submitted by Jen2 on Fri, 11/18/2005 - 06:29

Jen2