Educate yourself: Financial problems are compelling kids to leave parents early.
Tip of the month: Negotiate settlements with your creditors by yourself.
Negotiate with creditors to reduce your outstanding balance when debts are ruining your financial life. Give proper reasons to the creditors so that they agree to cut down your principal amount. Face your debt challenge yourself so that you can save dollars.
4 Best tips of the month
- Include a 100-word statement on your credit report to elucidate the nature of your financial debacle. This may quench the hunger of creditors.
- Find out who needs and doesnâ??t need your SSN. Reveal your Social Security Number only to those who really need it.
- Overdrafting is a terrible habit. Check and record your banking transactions to avoid overdraft fees.
- If you owe the IRS, it is a best to repay them as a matter of priority. A tax lien does not look good on your credit report.
Discussion of the month: FIA Card Services - What are the key complaints against them?
Featured Video: How does the DebtCC community help you?
Check out the video to know how DebtCC â?? Internetâ??s first get-out-of-debt community help you get simple but right solutions to your financial problems. The community offers debt calculators, personal budgeting application, sample debt letters, financial tips, and so on to the members. Other than that, it offers helpful information on the various debt relief options and ways to negotiate with the creditors/collection agencies. Besides, the community also has forums where people can share and discuss about their debt and credit problems.
- √ 5 members earned $270
- √ Soaplady is the highest earner
- √ 100 Members made active participation
- √ Members initiated 370 new discussions
Members of the Month
HelpinAZ - Joined on Sep 25, 2012
- Posted 1242 answers
- 72nd member of HOF Club
- 31st member of Community Moderation Panel
paulmergel - Joined on Sep 24th, 2007
- Posted 14357 Answers
- HOF Member and the moderator
SoapLady - Joined on Sep 7, 2007
- Posted 16618 Answers
- Highest Poster of the month
QOM: â?? Contest#61
Is it a good idea to become homeless to reduce your expenses?
QOM Contest - 60
Winner: David Ikosa
Members published more than 40 articles.
4 Best Wiki articles :
- 6 Relatively cheaper priced items which are not actually cheap
DMP helps you control spiraling debt successfully
- 4 Habits which may lead to experience debt problems
How to Select the Best Lender for a Personal Loan